Saturday, July 18, 2009

the streets are bare


Just checking in. I've kinda been taking it easy and having fun. Enjoying my BBQ too. It's been a couple years since I used it last. The Firebird has been sitting just as long. I hope it starts up just as easily - a new battery and running on the first try.

I've been working up a sweat on my weekends. Last Thursday, I spent 3.5 hours by the pool. Then I had a softball doubleheader. Afterwards, I went to the Mackintosh Braun show at Doug Fir Lounge. The show was over at 11p, so I drove to another bar to try to wind down. ;)

On Friday, I went grocery shopping. I was in dire need of more Tillamook Vanilla Bean ice cream. I fixed myself a root beer float and sat by the pool for 1.5 hours. After sweating it out by the pool, I fixed myself up a bubble bath and beer. While I was in the tub, Vince called. I returned his call after my bath and we met for dinner at Bostons.

Life is hard.

1 comment:

JeannéJuliet said...

Ahah no kidding. You're life makes my life look like I live in the Twilight Zone.

Take Care Cuz.