Sunday, August 30, 2009

"Bang, zoom!"


I haven't blogged yet this month. I suppose I'd better do it now. I won't have time tomorrow. Makin' cupcakes. It's not as if nothing's happened since last blog. I simply haven't been too interested in sharing it. Most exciting was that I put a new battery in the Firebird. After two idle years, that trusty car started up on the first try. I suppose I've also been to a couple shows recently. Mother Mother played at Mississippi Studios and New York Rifles at Berbati's. I got an iPhone. Check out Doodle Jump if you have one. Super addicting. Met Mom in Eugene for some dinner. It was good. I had the blue marlin. Work is mostly the same. I've added Fridays at the Salem office for August and September. The next time I have two consecutive days off from work is early October. I'm also registered for GWCO. I'll get my continuing education out of the way, renew my CPR certification, and there's a chance I'll even run into some former classmates. I visited the Burg for one day a couple weeks ago. I don't remember if there was a special reason. Certainly not to see Michelle. I did get to take the kids to the park while Michelle went grocery shopping, though. *elbows in, thumbs up*

What have I been doing lately? Nervously watching the Dodgers give up their lead in the NL West, went hiking at Drift Creek Falls Trail, ate on the roof of Hotel Oregon, watched the Beavers lose their ballgame from great seats behind the backstop (thanks to a gentleman who had won more tickets than he could use), saw 500 Days of Summer (not recommended), shot zombies and drank bubble tea with Shaun. If you're asking yourself a certain question right about now, the answer is yes. And a more complete answer is hidden in this blog's title. ;)

2 comments:

JeannéJuliet said...

"Bang Zoom?"

You cryptic person you.

Anonymous said...

you are mysterious in a fun way. If the answer is yes to what I am thinking then I will be happy for you.