Saturday, June 20, 2009

youth is wasted on the young

A couple weeks ago, I was visiting the Burg to see one of Gru's baseball games before his season ended. Driving into town, an oncoming ambulance caused traffic in my lane to stop. I also stopped. The truck behind me stopped...eventually. Photos below.


The repairs should be done in a couple days. I'm also moving the rest of my stuff from the house to my swank new apartment. I'm going to be so busy working and moving my stuff that I'm not sure when I'll actually be able to pick up my car. Early Tuesday morning if everything goes smoothly. I don't want to pay for this crappy rental car anymore. I'm not really into public brand bashing. Ask me if you wanna know what kind of car I'm renting and why I don't like it.
---•••---
All the world's red roses to my fav gogo. Get well soon. xo

No comments: