Wednesday, April 15, 2009

the strangest thing happened to me today...

I had a good day at work today. I drove home. I parked in the garage. I closed the garage. I went inside. I turned on the ballgame. I made dinner. I heard an annoying sound coming from the TV. I muted the TV. I figured out the sound was coming from outside. I looked out the window. I saw firetrucks. I saw people. I saw smoke. I went outside. I looked at my garage. I saw a hole in my garage door. I saw firemen crawling in and out of my garage. I wondered if my car was ok. I watched the action with others. I talked to a firefighter. I learned that my engine caught on fire. I need a new car.

4 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

Wow! That is crazy! Glad it didn't explode while you were driving. :) Good luck finding a sweet new ride.

Derek said...

Pyro.

Anonymous said...

Wow, insurance cover a torched engine?

JeannéJuliet said...

Ooo firemen! I like those.
What kind of car are you getting now? I'm thinking of trading in my corolla for a 4-runner.

PS. I have a new blog. It's just renamed.

Talk to you later!
Gnarly pics.