Friday, February 27, 2009

obliged

This is an unedited, unillustrated run-on paragraph which I'll probably not revise. I think it speaks volumes about my mind right now. xo

Well, I guess I should post something before this month is done. Got another part-time job. Went on a few dates. Visited with Uncle Richard, Aunt Elena, and Cousin Steve. Been splitting my time between Independence, Beaverton, and the Burg. Needing independence now more than ever. Excited about one particular neighborhood in Wilsonville. I'm going deluxe. Maybe top floor with a balcony. Getting a bigger bed. Gonna put some nice art on the walls. Having fun spending money in my head. JP made me a rockin' beanie. I took him to Sinferno. Discovered texting...finally. Things are so uncertain right now. Not sure where I'm supposed to be or when I'm supposed to be there. Making long trips up and down I-5. Grabbed my ♥X-700♥ out of storage. Have a roll of P3200 in it now. Excited to shoot Delta 3200 again. Really want a D90. Again, spending money in my head. JP had the idea to turn his unused living room in PDX into a studio. Might like to try that in my new place. We'll have to see how large my living room is. I understand the living areas in the flats I'm looking at are quite spacious, sacrificing bedroom space. Disappointed that the start date for my new job has been delayed one week. Waiting for insurance credentialing. Most don't want to pay cash for their exams. Those who do pay cash go to large retail chains. Speaking of which, I turned down a job at one of those chains. Instead, I'll see 75% fewer patients, sacrificing only 25% pay. Plus, I'll have another 1.5 days free time. Easing into things. Got business cards, getting Rx pads made, purchased pharmaceuticals for the new job. Looking forward to some concerts. OK Go next month and The Ting Tings in April. Hopefully get to sprinkle in some smaller shows. I'll have to wait and see how well I handle going to work 4 days/week. It's been a long time since I've worked this much. Still enjoying sleeping in on Sundays and getting the satisfaction of having worked also. Feeling really creative. Need to pick up my camera. Need to find a lab. Maybe just go to Pro Photo like I have in the past. I bet they've changed since the last time I was there. Everything's all digital now. They have/had an awesome walk-in cooler for their film. You know how some grocery stores have walk-in coolers for their beer? It's like that...but for film! Heaven! For the record, unprocessed film smells awesome! Planning on having some neat business cards or mini cards made for Studio G. Photography. I've been so neglectful. I should at least get a portfolio together. Can be such a tedious chore, though. I got an awesome shirt from T-Shirt Hell. Actually, it's from their sister label, Torsopants. Much less offensive. "Is it solipsistic in here, or is it just me?" Funniest shirt ever! Feeling funny lately. I'm so bored with the immediate, but excited about the close future. I can almost touch it. I got a rockin' new belt yesterday. It's pretty gaudy and my mother said I probably shouldn't wear it to work. I told her that I could pull it off in Portland. Oh, home.

No comments: